Disfunctional Web Design?
Perhaps you know what I'm talking about. Yes, you are probably right! Those web sites you get lost at. Or the kind that you never can get back to the initial page you entered at. If you are on the "visitor side," you have a great solution: Close your browser and go somewhere else. If you are on the "owner side," however, you might lose a lot of , money, business, or good impressions by knocking out your visitors/customers.
A good web design will help both the site's owner and the visitor have a good time on the Internet.
More on that later.
If you wonder what kind of web design would do the trick, I suggest you visit Happy Cat Web Design.


1 Comments:
Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
Jimmy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home