Suzuki Violin Lessons Web Site - Updated
Hello everyone,
I have changed the look, feel, and features of my violin studio web site. I made these changes to further reflect my embracement of the Suzuki philosophy of music education.
Now you can access it by typing suzukiviolinlessons.com. Also, if you or your child are one of my violin studio members, you'll find that I have included a "members area" with information related to the studio's activities. To enter, email me for a login name and a password.
Temporarely, the former address of http://academy.violinsong.com would take you to the "old" website, which contained links to the new violin studio home. Now, if you go to the "old" address (http://academy.violinsong.com), you might find that it already takes you to the new web site. However, all you have to type in the address bar is suzukiviolinlessons.com. You can bookmark this address on your browser for easier access.
Thanks for your support and...
Keep practicing... even through the holidays!
Rigo Murillo
http://www.SuzukiViolinLessons.com


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home